Generating top line revenue: that’s the role of a sales leader, the ultimate business entrepreneur. Fulfilling this role is not for the faint of heart. Succeeding in it takes a fair amount of courage and some skilled coaching along the way.
Sales leaders who work with Bill Zipp experience these results:
- Sales teams that exceed goal month after month, year after year.
- Sales managers who inspire their reps to greatness, refusing to use manipulation or intimidation to get short term results.
- Sales hiring that attracts A Players to your team who immediately impact the bottom line.
- Sales strategies that increase revenue while decreasing the cost of client acquisition.
Here’s a list of the clients Bill has worked with: Bill Zipp’s Client List
Bill’s experience and training was priceless for us. He helped us become very good at selling our product, and we experienced rapid revenue growth, doubling sales in a year.
Raeann VanArsdal, Publisher
Every year there’s a new sales guru selling a new sales book pushing the latest sales gimmick that everyone flocks to like lemmings.
That’s not what I do.
While I’m not opposed to new ideas, here’s what really works in sales: sound strategy consistently executed and professional relationships authentically formed. If that’s what you’re looking for in sales leadership, keep reading.
The leadership training you provided us helped our SMB sales teams to surpass our very aggressive growth targets this year. Our middle and top performers’ revenue increased on average 30%.
Mike D’Onofrio, Vice President SMB Sales
I began my business career in sales, and became the fastest in my company to achieve a million dollars in revenue. Which, of course, resulted in my being made a sales manager! And I learned the hard way that this is a very different job entirely. Yet our team succeeded there as well, setting and resetting sales records.
What’s the point? I know sales from the inside out, as a successful practioner and not a mere theorist.
Bill dramatically improved the health of our company by designing a sales process and tracking system that has resulted in the significant growth of our business.
Randy Davison, President
Extra Mile Media
Here are some of the services I provide crazy-busy sales leaders:
- Sales process analysis and action planning
- Sales team training and coaching
- Sales leadership development and coaching
- Sales hiring and onboarding
Take the first step to expand your sales leadership by filling out this form: