Yes, I know. Anyone can call themselves a consultant. Consulting is one of those buzz words in business that means everything and nothing.
How do you decide who to use to help you reach your goals?
Choose someone who’s worked successfully in the real world of business, not just as a consultant (or coach or trainer). Choose someone who has a long list of successful engagements with significant clients. And choose someone whose substance and style connect with you at a gut level.
This is the kind of consulting I offer in the following two areas:
Sales Force Development
You want more sales. You need more sales.
You’ve tried everything to get them, too, from expensive incentive programs to high pressure “come to Jesus” meetings.
It’s time to drop the silly gimmicks and invest in something that really works.
I have a proven track record, both as a head of sales and a sales consultant, with sales organizations around the world, some even doubling and tripling annual revenue while working with me.
Here’s what I do:
Analyze your company’s sales process and flow rate to minimize time in the funnel, maximize top line revenue, and increase forecasting accuracy.
- Assess and develop your salespeople’s ability to execute your sales process at the highest levels of excellence.
- Assess and develop your frontline sales managers’ ability to coach their salespeople to execute your sales process at the highest levels of excellence.
- Provide executive coaching for all your sales leaders from someone who’s had to hit a number and knows how to help them do the same.
- Attract and retain top talent through the redevelopment of your company’s sales hiring and onboarding system.
The best way to get started working with me is to schedule an initial meeting. We’ll discuss the sales goals you need to reach and the strategies that will get you there. From these I’ll design multiple consulting options customized to your context and attuned to your budget.
Executive Team Development
Here’s the honest truth.
Your business will rise or fall on the quality of leaders in your executive team. No exceptions.
Some teams bring out the best in people (and each other), beyond what they ever thought possible. Others destroy with their own hands the very business you’re trying to build.
I have a proven track record, both as a CEO and as a management consultant, helping executives and their teams perform at the highest levels of excellence.
Here’s what I do:
- Assess the current development of your executive team and offer specific recommendations for moving forward as a group.
- Hardwire execution in your entire organization through a consistent process of clarity and accountability that flows from the executive team.
- Provide executive coaching for individual team members so each of them become effective, productive leaders within their own spheres of influence.
- Improve your executive team’s communication skills, deepening their professional relationships and sharpening their decision making ability.
- Transform your executive team’s meetings from a useless waste of time into dynamic, productive strategy sessions.
The best way to get started working with me is to schedule an initial meeting. We’ll discuss the current challenges facing you and your executive team and the changes you want to address. From these I’ll design multiple consulting options customized to your context and attuned to your budget.