Having been a CEO himself, Bill Zipp knows the value of a trusted advisor in bringing transformational change to an organization. His consulting style is a dynamic mix of coaching and mentoring, teaching and facilitating, all delivered from the heart of a seasoned business leader.
Bill’s consulting practice focuses on these three areas:
Executive Leadership Development
Here’s the honest truth: your firm will rise or fall on the quality of its leaders. Why? Quite simply because water can’t rise higher than its source. This makes executive leadership development one of the highest priorities you can pursue as a company.
Bill’s executive coaching involves:
- Identifying the measurable objectives you need to fulfill to move forward as a high performance leader
- Uncovering the obstacles that stand in your way in becoming a high performance leader
- Setting specific strategies for achieving your objectives and overcoming your obstacles, holding you accountable for completing them.
- Providing powerful insight on how you can get the most out of the people working for you
“I’ve worked with several different coaching firms and coaches in my 20 year career. I’ve worked with coaches whose clients are Wall Street executives at the biggest firms. Bill Zipp has been every bit as effective and impactful in his coaching and more personal in his approach. I couldn’t be happier with his work.”
Douglas Rothschild, President of PT Asset Management, LLC
Executive Team Development
We all did this as kids: drop a big rock in a pool of water and watch the waves it created. Your executive team has the same impact in your business. It’s the big rock that gets dropped in the water of your organization, touching everything in its wake. Sometimes that effect is positive, energizing the entire company, and sometimes that effect is negative, undermining even the most brilliant strategy.
Bill’s executive team coaching involves:
- Discovering the steps your team needs to take to move forward as a group without doing silly games and stupid “trust fall” exercises
- Learning how to embrace both advocacy and inquiry as a team and make better decisions as a result
- Hardwiring excellence into the fabric of your firm by focusing on sound strategy and consistent execution.
- Transforming your meetings from being a useless waste of time to powerful, productive work sessions
Sales Force Development
You want more sales. You need more sales. The problem is, nothing you try seems to work: from expensive sales contests to dramatic “come to Jesus” meetings. Silly gimmicks, useless gadgets, and plain old snake oil litter the sales landscape, making the ability to find real help for your firm maddening.
With deep roots in sales as a successful seller, sales manager, and head of sales, Bill has a proven track record building world-class sales organizations.
- Profiling the talent of your sales force and getting the right people on the bus, in the right seats on the bus
- Targeting the very best prospects to pursue (and how to pursue them), rather than wasting time and energy running after every little lead
- Identifying critical activities in executing your sales process and teaching managers how to coach their salespeople to master those activities
- Utilizing the latest technology to automate your sales process and give you the data you need to make smart business decisions
- Creating a predictive candidate profile and onboarding process so the salespeople you hire deliver exceptional results immediately (not in a year or two).
“The sales leadership consulting Bill gave us provided the exact tools we needed to surpass our very aggressive growth targets this year. Our sales teams’ middle and top performers increased, on average, 30% in their performance as a result of his work, which has led to increased retention for our sales associates and improved job satisfaction for our leaders.”
Mike D’Onofrio, Vice President SMB Sales at Concur Technologies